Sunday, April 13, 2008

About Me

My name is Dexi Bo McDowell, a new blogger, thanks to the encouragement of Breea Guttery.



Heres the just on me:
You dont have to like me or be my friend but it would be nice if you just let me be me.
I am my first priority. I want to do everything i can to become the best person i can be, mentally, physically and spiritually. My family, good friends, church, school, music and sports are to be whats important to me.

I am starting to think higer of myself and appreciate myself. I am smart and talented, and now i just want to live to my full potential.

I set my standards high. In my opinion, you can have fun without getting in trouble and doing stupid stuff.
i dont and wont smoke, or drink. its just not my thing. if you want to thats your desicion.
I really dont like it when kids are disrespectful to adults. You have a right to your opinion, but there are respectful ways to express yourself.
I respect my parents and i expect my friends to also.
I'm mormon. Its a religion, not a book of rules. We have agency just like anyone else in the world. I love the church. The standards i follow are standards i believe in and love following, not standards that i am forced into
I realize we live in a cruel world. i'm not too nieve. and frankly i think i'm pretty down to earth.

I dont "hate" people, no matter who they are, I never intentionally hurt people's feelings and i'm not trying to impress anyone, I'm just trying to be the best me i can be.

No comments: